Apart from that, Mark Cole's BBC show tagged them as the Asian band to most likely crossover to North American shores, and has been featured in numerous regional shows together with bands such as Arcade Fire (Canada) and Bloc Party (UK). Their eclectic music gave them the leverage to stand above most local bands in the Philippines, enough to be featured in the July 2007 issue of Time Magazine. The band has also done a number of endorsement deals and projects with Adidas, Coke, and Lipton Tea.
They performed as front act for Incubus' Light Grenades Pacific Rim Tour Manila stop at Araneta Coliseum in Quezon City on March 9, 2008.
They are currently recording for their second album which should be out within 2008.
They recently won the 2008 Myx Music Awards for Favorite Indie Artist competing against top performing indie bands in the country. The Award proved that the band is currently risng its fame to the OPM Music. The band now tries to spread their music in other provinces in Luzon, Visayas , and Mindanao.
- Armi Millare - keyboards, vocals
- Carlos Tañada - lead guitars
- Ean Mayor - drums and loops
- Paul Yap - bass
- First Filipino Band to be featured in MTV's “Advanced Warning”, showcasing up-and-coming artists in the Asian region
- Made it to the QTV Channel 11 Show “Ang Pinaka”'s list of top 15 Philippine bands today
- Featured in Mark Coles' BBC Radio Show
- Featured in July issue of Time Magazine